So Shall Ye Be
We are pleased to announce that we will start the year 2018 with another international youth conference in Nieuwpoort, Belgium. We know that God's will is for us to gather together around His Word in His presence, so we are glad to have yet another opportunity.
- From: Thursday 4th January 2018
- Until: Sunday 7th January 2018
- € 125 if registered and paid before 30th November 2017
- € 145 if registered or paid after 30th November 2017
- 13 to 33
Please read the following information carefully.
All the necessary information should be on those pages. If you still have a question that is not mentioned in this information, please contact [email protected].
Feel free to share the invitation poster.
John 15:7-8 – “If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be My disciples.”
Identification - 63-0123
"89. Or do you find yourself identified with His True disciples? Amen. That's where we want to be: true to Him, true to His Word. Stay up in the face of critics. Amen. Is that where you find yourself identified tonight? Thank the Lord. Amen. Letting the Life of Christ flow through them... Yes, sir. They had been sanctified by His coming. And a sinful man, upon confession... And sanctification had cleansed them, and their hearts were so centered to God until Christ poured Himself into them and reflect His Presence to the world. In the face of critics they stood like He did. They stood true to the Word, even till one said, "Thou almost persuadest me to be a Christian," one of his--the critics.
90. Can you identify yourself with Peter on the day of Pentecost? Can you identify yourself there in Acts 2, where people say today the Holy Ghost was only given to the twelve apostles? Can you identify yourself with Peter when he said, "Repent, every one of you, and be baptized in the Name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins, and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to them that's far off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call." This same Holy Ghost... Do you identify yourself there with him on that day?"I stand with you, Peter. Yes, sir. Upon your fundamental teachings of the Scripture, I stand there. I want my life to reflect the Scripture, just like yours did there, when three thousand was pricked in their hearts." When they seen the boldness of them a few days after that, they knowed they'd been with Jesus. They had the Word, and they knowed the Word was living right through them. And they was afraid to tamper with that Word of God because they was a representative of that Word, with such a life that God was reflecting Himself right through it. Told a man, "Silver and gold have I none." I don't have big buildings and great big things. "Such as I have, I'll give you. In the Name of Jesus Christ, stand upon your feet. Such as I have..." He had to have something before he could give it. Amen. Oh, my. Seeing the Word is the same forever and ever, every generation and all that God calls will see the reflection in it."