Price & Payment
Please pay by way of bank transfer (before arrival). This is free of extra costs in the EU/SEPA-zone (including the UK and Switzerland) if using the BIC and IBAN codes.
- € 125 per person if registered and paid before 30th November 2017
- Otherwise € 145 per person
- Please clearly indicate the name of the registered person in the bank transfer
- Multiple persons can be combined in one payment as long as all the names are mentioned in the payment
The price includes the overnight stay, bedding, 3 meals a day and (sport) activities.
Payment details bank transfer :
- To: Bruidsgemeente VZW, Groenstraat 1, 9810 Nazareth, Belgium
- IBAN: BE90 0359 4506 0432
- BIC: GEBABEBB
- Note: NP2018 + names of the registered person(s)
Visitors from countries outside Europe/SEPA-zone (e.g. USA, Canada, New Zealand etc.) can pay upon arrival.
13 to 33.
Language / translation
The preaching will be in English. There will be direct translation into German or French. Headphone translation will be provided into German/French and Dutch.
You don’t need to bring any bedding, but towels are NOT provided
Bring warm clothes, as it can be very cold
We’ll have a walk on the beach, so bring suitable walking shoes or boots
To play indoor ball sports, you’ll need white soled indoor sport shoes
Please mind to dress decently
Music, instruments and special songs
We would love to have each group sing a special song.
Practice your specials at home, as there will be limited time to practice during the conference.
You can let us know what songs you'll be singing (with lyrics) by email at [email protected]
Bearing in mind that many of you play instruments in your local churches, we can't have everyone play their instrument during the song services. For harmonic reasons we will play with a fixed instrumental setup. However you are more than welcome to play your instrument during a special.
The meetings are the most important purpose of this conference. Your prayers are certainly needed. Let’s come prayed up and expecting!
Thursday, 4th January 2018 (between 14:00 and 17:00).
Latecomers can register after the service which starts at 19:00. If you have not prepaid, please have cash ready upon arrival.
Sunday, 7th January 2018 (after lunch between 14:00 and 15:30).
Enter the above address in your GPS. Once close to Nieuwpoort, follow "Nieuwpoort-Bad".
Affordable bus fares within Europe: http://www.eurolines.com/en/
Book early for affordable flights to:
- Brussels International Airport (BRU) or
- Brussels South Charleroi (CRL) or
From Brussels International Airport: take the train and tram (see below).
By train & tram
Train: Take the Train to Brussels & connect to Oostende.
Tram: In Oostende take the (fast) tram direction “De Panne” and get off at the stop “Nieuwpoort – Bad” (ask the driver where to tell you to get off at the address).
Then take the parallel road next to the sea coast direction west. The youth hostel is 200m down this road.
Travel price indications
- Train from Brussels Airport to Oostende: +/- € 24
- Train from Brussels Midi Train Station to Oostende: +/- € 17
- Bus from Charleroi Airport to Charleroi South Train Station: +/- € 5
- Train from Charleroi South Train Station to Oostende: +/- € 15
- Shuttle bus from Charleroi Airport to Brussels Midi Train Station to Oostende: +/- € 21
- Tram from Oostende to Nieuwpoort: +/- € 3